The best organisations in the world, have the best leaders!
Strong and effective leaders in any organisation are critical for business success. If you want to excel at being a leader who is in high demand then the Diploma of Leadership and Management is the qualification for you!
Our Diploma will support you on your leadership journey to drive innovative, develop critical analysis skills, create high performing teams and take your organisation to the next level of success!
Great leaders have the capacity to balance business foresight, performance, and character. Their actions demonstrate commitment to creating quality customer experience, giving purpose and meaning to their role. This inspires others to follow their lead
- This qualification will help you to rise from a frontline leader to senior manager
- You’ll learn practical, relevant skills that are transferrable across many businesses and industries, including how to lead a team with skill, motivation, confidence, and competence, allowing you to get the best from your employees while meeting business needs.
- This qualification will give you the skills to stay abreast of, drive, and adapt to change.
During your studies you will learn how to:
- Develop and deliver on business operational plans
- Develop and use emotional intelligence to build and grow teams and resolve conflicts as they arrive
- Strengthen your communication and interpersonal skills to influence the business environment
- Learn to critically assess and analyse information
- Determine and manage business risks
- Undertake project work to establish innovative work environments
- Manage people performance, including personal and professional development
- Operational Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Public Sector Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- There is a range of criteria applicable to qualification fees. Some students may be eligible for fully subsidised training and fee concessions or fee exemptions. (Eligibility Checker)
- If you are not eligible for Smart and Skilled funding the fee for this qualification is $10,000 payment options available:
- Fees for service qualifications or
- Pay in full
- Pay your qualification fee via a flexible tailored payment plan using our Vet Student Loans
Duration: Workplace Traineeships up to 18 months and Classroom Based 40 weeks
Qualification Delivery: Online, Workplace or Classroom based
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBXCM501 Lead Communication in the workplace