Why Study at PCA?
Reputation - Founded In 1923 - 100 Years!
Patrick’s College Australia is one of the longest RTOs in Australia. We have been proudly supporting people to gain the qualifications and skills they need to gain employment, and progress their careers, for over 100 years!
Employment Support Partners
We have a wide range of Employment Support Partners who support our students by offering traineeship job roles within their organisation.
Partnering with Employers, we ensure people who have just started in their employment get the qualifications they need to become professionals in their fields. Our Professional Trainers will support you in your workplace as well as online learning.
Professional Development Programs
Patrick’s College Australia supports the Business and Finance Sectors by offering accredited programs to upskill their staff and support ongoing professional development.
Flexible Fee Options
Some students may be eligible for fully subsidised training (fee-free traineeships) under NSW Smart & Skilled funding.
If you are not eligible for subsidised training, Patrick’s College Australia offers Qualifications on a fee for service basis with the following payment options available:
- Pay in full (upfront excluding VET Student Loan)
- Pay in full (using VET Student Loan)
- Pay in full (using a combination of part payment upfront and balance using VET Student Loan)
- Payment plan (excluding VET Student Loan)
- Payment plan (including VET Student Loan)
- Payment plan using (using a combination of part payment upfront and part VET Student Loan)
- Member of ITECA (Independent Tertiary Education Council of Australia)
- Member of VELG Training
- Member of NAPSA (National Association of Prospective Student Advisers)
- VET Student Loan code of practice signatory