If you want to develop your business communication and professional development skills, with the aim of building on existing knowledge and gaining a broad understanding of a range of business functions then the Diploma of Business is the course is for you!
Our Diploma of Business has been designed to help students accelerate their business career taking them from frontline leaders to senior managers. We do this by equipping people with the knowledge and contemporary practical skills that are necessary to get ahead in business today.
- Future-proof your career by getting a skillset, which can be used across a variety of business service roles and industries including logistics, marketing, administration and finance.
- Progress your career with this high-level qualification.
During your studies you will learn how to:
- Lead communication in the workplace
- Develop critical thinking in yourself and others
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans
- Understand how to best utilise business resources
- Develop workplace policies and procedures
- Understand the latest digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- Manage meetings
- Develop and use emotional intelligence to develop teams and overcome conflict
- Learn how to manage business risk
- Effectively recruit and retain staff
- Undertake project work
- Build and maintain business networks
- There is a range of criteria applicable to course fees. Some students may be eligible for fully subsidised training and fee concessions or fee exemptions.
- If you are not eligible for Smart and Skilled funding the free for this course is $10,000 payment options available:
- Fees for service courses or
- Pay in full
- Pay your course fee via a flexible tailored payment plan using our Vet Student Loans
Duration: 40 weeks
Course Delivery: 4 days in class, work placement also provided.
Entry Requirements: Completion of either Year 10, Year 11 or Year 12, and by Interview at the College.
Course Fee: $10,000
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 Develop critical thinking in Others
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
BSBTEC403 Apply digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBOPS505 Manage Organisational Customer Services