BSB50120 Diploma of Business
If you want to develop your business communication and professional development skills, with the aim of building on existing knowledge and gaining a broad understanding of a range of business functions then the Diploma of Business is the qualification is for you!
Our Diploma of Business has been designed to help students accelerate their business career taking them from frontline leaders to senior managers. We do this by equipping people with the knowledge and contemporary practical skills that are necessary to get ahead in business today.
- Future-proof your career by getting a skillset, which can be used across a variety of business service roles and industries including logistics, marketing, administration and finance.
- Progress your career with this high-level qualification.
During your studies you will learn how to:
- Communicate and negotiate in complex workplace discussions
- Foster successful teamwork and solo work in an organisation
- Guide colleagues and staff to reach their goals
- Manage real business documentation, legislation and policy
- There is a range of criteria applicable to qualification fees. Some students may be eligible for fully subsidised training and fee concessions or fee exemptions. (Eligibility Checker)
- If you are not eligible for Smart and Skilled funding the fee for this qualification is $10,000 payment options available:
- Fees for service qualifications or
- Pay in full
- Pay your qualification fee via a flexible tailored payment plan using our Vet Student Loans
Duration: Workplace Traineeships up to 18 months and Classroom Based 40 weeks
Qualification Delivery: Online, Workplace or Classroom based
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes
BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSBMKG546 Develop social media engagement plans
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer services