A Certificate IV in Leadership and Management will set you on the right path to excel in leadership roles across a wide range of organisations and industries in businesses large or small.
If you have a passion for people and want to develop your communication skills, skill yourself with the latest leadership trends, learn how to develop and implement business and operational plans, and build your networks for success…then this is the course for you!
- This course will help progress your career to the next level. Learn transferable leadership skills, which will take you from team member to manager.
- You will learn a broad set of management skills, which can be used in many industries, allowing you to expand your career opportunities.
- Electives in this course have been selected to meet current industry demand. This means that you will graduate with a skill-set highly valued by employers.
- This course may serve as a path into further study, including advancing to the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management (add a link to this course)
During your studies you will learn how to:
- Demonstrate leadership in the workplace, including how to lead and manage a team
- Write complex documents
- Coordinate business operational plans
- Apply communication strategies in the workplace, and how to develop and use emotional intelligence
- Apply critical thinking to work practices
- How to lead effective workplace relationships
- Develop personal work priorities
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs
- Undertake project work
- Build and maintain business relationships
- Team Leaders
- Frontline Managers
- Project Managers
- Office Managers
- There is a range of criteria applicable to course fees. Some students may be eligible for fully subsidised training and fee concessions or fee exemptions.
- If you are not eligible for Smart and Skilled funding the free for this course is $6,000 payment options available:
- Fees for service courses or
- Pay in full
- Pay your course fee via a flexible tailored payment plan using our Vet Student Loans
Duration: 40 weeks
Course Delivery: 4 days in class, work placement also provided.
Entry Requirements: Completion of either Year 10, Year 11 or Year 12, and by Interview at the College.
Course Fee: $6,000
BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness
BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas